Our Vets Near Riverside Use Old and New Methods
When Dr. Jim Farmer and his fellow vets near Riverside are working at Pell City Animal Hospital, they are providing your dogs and cats with a wide range of high quality veterinary services. Not only will your family pets receive care for any problem, it will be given to them with current resources and technology. Thanks to more years of schooling, they are always on the lookout to learn more about what’s new in veterinary technology and how to use it at our hospital.
Not only do our vets near Riverside try to keep up with current, advanced technology, but they also remember the old school parts of business, too. This means that no matter how new our resources are, they know the value of hard work and giving compassion to your furry friends. They also want to keep you informed about the care and treatment your pet receives at each appointment. By pets, we don’t just mean dogs and cats. We also take care of farm animals such as cattle, sheep, and goats. Whether your family pet lives in a house or a barn, come in and see us soon.
Our Veterinary Services
At Pell City Animal Hospital, our vets near Riverside provide the following services for all pets:
- Preventive pet care, which depending on your pet’s age, includes physical exams, vaccinations, deworming, parasite prevention medicines, and more
- Imaging and diagnostic services, including a laboratory for blood tests, digital x-rays, and ultrasounds
- Pet dental care, where we fully clean your pet’s teeth, provide fluoride treatments, and more
- Pet microchipping, which is a computer chip that acts as a permanent ID for your dogs and cats
- Veterinary surgery, where we perform procedures such as spays and neuters, orthopedics, and more for your furry friends
- Pet laser therapy, which can help your dog or cat heal from surgery or manage pain from chronic conditions
- An in-house pharmacy for all of your pet’s medicinal needs
- Pet boarding for both dogs and cats, which keeps them safe while you’re away
- Grooming services at Animal Crackers, located right in our building
- Our large animals also receive medical and surgical services that are exclusive to them
If you want to bring your pet to Pell City Animal Hospital, contact us at 205-884-4104 for an appointment.